Boco - Holy priest ready for WoD

Postby Boco » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:33 pm

1. Personal info

- Your first name: Bojan

2. About your character:

- Server: Bloodfeather
- Character name: Boco
- Class: Priest
- How long have you had your current character?: My priest is created in TBC I would say.
- Armory profile of the character you are applying with: I haven't played in MoP ( Was working in USA) but here is link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... oco/simple
- Armory profile of any other of your characters worth mentioning (optional):
- Do you have any issues with respeccing upon request/guild needs?: No, I am fine with that.

3. Tech stuff (if you're not sure what to answer, just keep the answer field blank)

- Do you have a stable connection: Yes
- CPU & GPU:
- What is your most favorite addon, why?: I was using some healing addons, must check now which one I'm gonna use in WoD. (for easier and faster healing )
- Do you have an authenticator: Yes

4. Experience:

- How long have you been playing WoW: For 8-9 years now
- Previous raid experience: (running back at higher lvl doesn't count)
- MoP: Nothing
- Cataclysm: I am''Defender of shattered hand''
- WotLK: Naxx, Ulduar, Ice Crown (kingslayer)
- TBC: Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Maghteridon's Lair, Tempest Keep, SSC, Mount Hyal, Black Temple, tried boss in Sunwell.
- Vanilla: -

5. Raiding information:

- Do you have Mumble and a working mic: I have working mic, usually used TS but I can DL anything we gonna use
- Are you able to raid on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Mondays 20:30 to 00:00: Yes
- Would you be happy if we decided to go some old content one evening instead of current raids: I prefer 1st to do everything in new raids
- Raiding usually involves many hours of wipes, are you prepared for this?: Ofc

6. Additional information:

- Reason you want to The Steak House I am just looking for a FINE guild for WoD, I see chance in ''The Steak House''
- Do you know any members of the guild? If so, how: I don't know anyone.
- Will you be able to keep your character up to date with class/stat changes if they happen: Yes
- What do you feel you can contribute with in a raiding guild: I am serious player, always like to be on time for raids, ready for many tries, wipes and kills. I give everything for guild.
- How do you prepare for new content: Always have flasks, food, enchanted, socketed items, and prepared gold for repairs. :)
- What do you expect from our guild: I expect us to raid well and expect from people to be serious and always ready on time. Would like to have good time with people from guild.
Boco

Re: Boco - Holy priest ready for WoD

Postby Ragonz » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:26 pm

Application accepted
Ragonz
Site Admin

Return to Accepted/Denied Applications