Hunter (mage) Applications

All answered applications go in here

Hunter (mage) Applications

Postby bahammas2 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:49 am

1. Personal info

- Your first name: Andy

2. About your characters: Hunter lvl 100 itemlvl 632, mage lvl 94 and the other chars stopped at lvl 85 when i stop play wow for some time.

- Server: Burning steppes.
- Character name: Catchmè
- Class: Hunter
- How long have you had your current character?: i dont remeber,lvl'ed this char in bg only for fun time in non raiding days.
- Armory profile of the character you are applying with: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... %A8/simple
- Armory profile of any other of your characters worth mentioning (optional): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... mas/simple
- Do you have any issues with respeccing upon request/guild needs?: no

3. Tech stuff (if you're not sure what to answer, just keep the answer field blank)

- Do you have a stable connection: yes
- CPU & GPU: VGA Gainward nVidia GTX 970 Core 1051/1178MHz Memory GDDR5 7000MHz 4GB DVI miniHDMI miniDP ,Core i7-4820K
- What is your most favorite addon, why?: recount :) keep me pumping adrenaline (ofc not with the wipe price)
- Do you have an authenticator: no

4. Experience:

- How long have you been playing WoW: My "/played" time with all my chars is more than 400 days (not so proud,is the reason i stoped playng wow for some time)
- Previous raid experience: (running back at higher lvl doesn't count)
- MoP: never played this expansion
- Cataclysm: arenas /few pug raiding
- WotLK: core raider/arenas
- TBC: core raider
- Vanilla: noobye

5. Raiding information:

- Do you have Mumble and a working mic: yes
- What days are you able to raid on and what time from/till: from 20 - 06 am mostly every day .
- Would you be happy if we decided to go some old content one evening instead of current raids: yep
- Raiding usually involves many hours of wipes, are you prepared for this?: hate leavers (easy=lame)

6. Additional information:

- Reason you want to The Steak House : the first time i decide to go for it with serious stuff again,saw your trade with mage/shaman needed .it's a pity that i lvl up hunter first.
- Do you know any members of the guild? If so, how: no
- Will you be able to keep your character up to date with class/stat changes if they happen: yes
- What do you feel you can contribute with in a raiding guild: a serious fallow
- How do you prepare for new content: heroics,and self made gear.
- What do you expect from our guild: Intensive life and hopefully some new frends.
bahammas2

Re: Hunter (mage) Applications

Postby Ragonz » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:57 pm

Hi Andy

At present we are only really looking for another mage for our core raiding team. However what we can do is let you into the guild whilst you level up your mage and if we are short of ranged once night you can jump in with your hunter.

Let me know in game if that sounds agreeable

Ragonz

-- Application Pending
Ragonz
Site Admin

Return to Accepted/Denied Applications