All answered applications go in here

Application for Rodimusprime

Postby ultramagnus » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:08 pm

1. Personal info

- Your first name: Magnus

2. About your character:

- Server: Shattered Hand
- Character name: Rodimusprime
- Class/spec: Paladin/Protection (trying to fill a healer as well but its scary:)
- Current Ilvl: 861
- How long have you had your current character?: 1 month
- Armory profile of the character you are applying with: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ime/simple
- Armory profile of any other of your characters worth mentioning (optional):
- Do you have any issues with respeccing upon request/guild needs?: not at all.

3. Tech stuff (if you're not sure what to answer, just keep the answer field blank)

- Do you have a stable connection: yes. occasional micro lagg but other wise its ok
- CPU & GPU: CPU: I5-2300 2.8 ghz/ GPU: gtx 470
- What is your most favorite addon, why?: DBM, cos gee it would be hard otherwise
- Do you have an authenticator: yea on my phone.

4. Experience:

- How long have you been playing WoW: 1 month. played during vanilla, BC, WotLK. but haven't played since.
- Previous raid experience: (running back at higher lvl doesn't count) done normal EN and ToV and did some things during WotLK
- MoP: -
- Cataclysm: -
- WotLK: uldaman, icecrown, nax, varius
- TBC: not that many.
- Vanilla: up to ragnarros

5. Raiding information:

- Do you have Mumble and a working mic: mumble no but i do hav3e a working mic and can fix mumble.
- What days are you able to raid on and what time from/till: TBH it varies but realy flexible.
- Would you be happy if we decided to go some old content one evening instead of current raids: absolutely, thats what i do atm.
- Raiding usually involves many hours of wipes, are you prepared for this?: no worries i'll save you all.

6. Additional information:

- Reason you want to The Steak House: heard about you from drangledraft and im looking for a fun guild to do some fun things with.
- Do you know any members of the guild? If so, how: Drangledraft, i play with his brother who also is going to apply.
- Will you be able to keep your character up to date with class/stat changes if they happen: i tend to nerd down hard on what im doing so sure thing.
- What do you feel you can contribute with in a raiding guild: im a decent tank that are willing to learn and develop my skills according to the guilds needs.
- How do you prepare for new content: i usually watch a video on bosses but try to experience the dungeon on my own. but willing to read up more on trash etc
- What do you expect from our guild: a help full guild that want to do fun things together.
ultramagnus

Re: Application for Rodimusprime

Postby Ragonz » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:04 pm

Application was accepted
Ragonz
Site Admin

Return to Accepted/Denied Applications