Apply !

Postby Poqi » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:11 pm

1. Personal info

- Your first name: Martin

2. About your character:

- Server: Shattered Hand
- Character name: poqi
- Class: Retribution Paladin
- How long have you had your current character?: I leveled it to 60 in WoTLK, then in Cata I decided to level it to 85 and now it's my main
- Armory profile of the character you are applying with: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... oqi/simple
- Armory profile of any other of your characters worth mentioning (optional):
- Do you have any issues with respeccing upon request/guild needs?: Not really, just the gearing part, good to know b4 I get to 100 :)

3. Tech stuff (if you're not sure what to answer, just keep the answer field blank)

- Do you have a stable connection: Yes
- CPU & GPU: I7 4770k Stable Clock to 4.2Ghz. XFX Radeon 7970 3gb, switching to a 970 soon.
- What is your most favorite addon, why?: Not really that much in to addons, but my favorite one would be recount, to get the knowledge if I can work on something to get higher dps.
- Do you have an authenticator: yes, Mobile one

4. Experience:

- How long have you been playing WoW: Since TBC, leveled to 70 but never got into raiding
- Previous raid experience: 12/12 25man HC
- MoP: Dps 14/14
- Cataclysm: None
- WotLK: 25 Man ICC HC, DPS and Heals, though on my previous account that got hacked and never recovered
- TBC: None
- Vanilla: None

5. Raiding information:

- Do you have Mumble and a working mic: Yes
- Are you able to raid on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Mondays 20:30 to 00:00: Yes
- Would you be happy if we decided to go some old content one evening instead of current raids: Sound delightful!
- Raiding usually involves many hours of wipes, are you prepared for this?: Not bothered at all, with progress comes failure, with failure comes success eventually

6. Additional information:

- Reason you want to The Steak House: Looks like a friendly and innovative guild with good people!
- Do you know any members of the guild? If so, how: I don't
- Will you be able to keep your character up to date with class/stat changes if they happen: Yes
- What do you feel you can contribute with in a raiding guild: good progress and great sportsmanship, good learner and will be able to learn the tactics really fast of WoD raids.
- How do you prepare for new content: trying to acquire the Heirlooms so i can level faster and when I get to 100 I'll instantly start to gear.
- What do you expect from our guild: A good Raid setup and hours of fun and getting to know new people!
Poqi

Re: Apply !

Postby Ragonz » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:59 pm

Application Accepted
Ragonz
Site Admin

Return to Accepted/Denied Applications