Application

Postby Wessler » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:02 pm

1. Personal info

- Your first name: Vasil

2. About your character:

- Server: Shattred Hand
- Character name: Wessler
- Class: Warrior
- How long have you had your current character?: 2 weeks, but this is because i started him when WoD launched
- Armory profile of the character you are applying with: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... r/advanced
- Armory profile of any other of your characters worth mentioning (optional): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... r/advanced
- Do you have any issues with respeccing upon request/guild needs?: Not really, I would be have to play in any spec that would suit the guild's needs.

3. Tech stuff (if you're not sure what to answer, just keep the answer field blank)

- Do you have a stable connection: yes
- CPU & GPU:
- What is your most favorite addon, why?: I do not have a favourite addon. I have tried a lot of addons, but i try to make my UI as simple as possible. I believe Big Wigs is a must have addon.
- Do you have an authenticator: yes

4. Experience:

- How long have you been playing WoW: since BC on private servers and started on ratail during late Cata. I play since 2007
- Previous raid experience: I havent been in a raiding guild before
- MoP: Only LFR
- Cataclysm:LFR
- WotLK: I was the raid leader on a private server for Naxx10 and 25m
- TBC:
- Vanilla:

5. Raiding information:

- Do you have Mumble and a working mic: I do not have Mumble, but it will not be any trouble to get it and i have a working mic.
- What days are you able to raid on and what time from/till: Every day of the week will be convinient for me ( with exceptions) after 18 30 server time
- Would you be happy if we decided to go some old content one evening instead of current raids: yes, transmog runs are always fun
- Raiding usually involves many hours of wipes, are you prepared for this?: I have been a raid leader, eventhough it was on a private server, so I have absolutely no problemes to wipe for hours. I admitt it is frustrating sometimes, but thats why it is called raid progress, that is the fun :)

6. Additional information:

- Reason you want to The Steak House: I am looking for a guild which will give me the tools to become a better WoW player and I believe The Steak House has these tools.
- Do you know any members of the guild? If so, how: Mixad, eventhough we farmed Apexis crystals for an hour, he is a great guy, that gives a great image for your guild.
- Will you be able to keep your character up to date with class/stat changes if they happen: yes
- What do you feel you can contribute with in a raiding guild: Apart from knowing my class, i believe i can be useful for the guild by both being helpful to the guildmates and being ready to collect constructive criticism and try to improve.
- How do you prepare for new content: I have read the fight previews for most of the bosses. Still have to watch the videos tho
- What do you expect from our guild: Friendly community and fun at progression :)
Wessler

Re: Application

Postby Ragonz » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:50 pm

Unfortunately we are full on warriors
Application denied
Ragonz
Site Admin

Return to Accepted/Denied Applications